The program takes 6 or 12 months to complete.
The cadence of our interactions will change with your needs, but to start I aim for a weekly session – face-to-face, by phone or by video conference (at mutual convenience). After the first three months, this will naturally slow as we hit a rhythm and start feeling the impact of our partnership.
Preparation and process are fundamental to achieving success. But no two Compadres are walking the same path. Together we’ll identify where our energies should be focused to create the greatest impact for you and your business.
Frequently asked questions
My Framework for Change
I have a framework that helps guide the program – freeing our time and energy to focus on the areas of your life and business you’re seeking to impact most.
An audit – where you’re at, how you’re feeling, what you feel is holding you back from where you want to be.
(Re-)Define your goals and what you want to get out of life. What does success look or feel like to you?
Put your idea or business under the microscope and see if it still holds up or if it needs more thought.
The real you
What are your principles and values, and what’s most important to you? Why are you seeking to change?
Getting your house in order. Iron our the wrinkles and grab the low-hanging fruit to build momentum for change.
Define what makes you get up in the morning – your “Why”. What change do you want to create in the world?
(Re-)Develop your business plan – the right marketing, tech, finance and people to help you succeed.
Design and develop your own bespoke frameworks to live by – in your personal life and work.
Win the day!
(Re-)Establishing the rituals and processes that help you stay focused and motivated.
If today was Day 1, how would you approach tomorrow? What would you change about what you’ve done before?
(Re-)Launch your revitalised business, career or idea with new energy and a thirst to succeed.
Let’s call in subject matter experts to consult on your plan, your goals, and help you connect and grow.
To inspire you, here are some examples of how other Compadres have wanted to grow or change – but the change you want to see in your own life is yours to decide.
- You feel you are unstuck, living your best life.
- Your total health improves.
- You foster better relationships.
- You control negative self-talk and show kindness to yourself.
- You are happier and more resilient.
- You are less anxious.
- You work to a budget (personally and/or professionally).
- You have and follow a business plan.
- We’ve launched new revenue streams.
- You’ve achieved what you dreamt of, perhaps faster than you expected.
- You have your first (or next) client and are cash positive.
- You are wiser, better connected, tapped into a wider business network.
- You introduce our next Compadre into the network.